Programs & Services
WF&FSA wholesale members shall be any proprietorship, partnership, or corporation that meets the following membership qualifications:
- A "floral wholesale distributor" is defined as an entity which conducts a wholesale commission and/or wholesale business in fresh flowers, greens, plants and/or florist supplies.
- The firm has continuously functioned as such for at least one year immediately preceding the date of the application.
- 51% or more of its total sales in any year must be attributable to "wholesale sales," which are defined as sales made to other than end-users.
- Not more than 49% of total sales of the applicant firm may be to retail establishments owned or controlled, directly or indirectly, by the applicant firm, or by any officer, director, partner, shareholder or proprietor of the applicant firm.
- The applicant firm must have annual sales volume of at least $250,000.
For application,click here.
WF&FSA supplier members shall be any proprietorship, partnership, or corporation, which meets the following membership qualifications: A "floral supplier" is defined as an entity engaged in growing, shipping and/or importing fresh flowers, greens and/or plants, and/or an entity engaged in the manufacture and/or importation of florist supplies.The firm has continuously functioned as such for at least one year immediately preceding the date of the application.
For application, click here.
WF&FSA associate members shall be individuals or entities actively engaged in the floral industry provided they have been in business for at least one year and meet one of the following criteria:
- Is a Trade Association in the floral industry.
- Is a Trade Publication in the floral industry.
- Is a company providing Support Services to the floral industry (e.g., transportation, refrigeration, credit management, etc.)
For printable application, click here.
A sales representative who currently represents a Regular member of WF&FSA and has represented a Regular member for at least five years immediately preceding the date of application.