Here's How to Convince Your Company to Attend the Floral Distribution Conference
by Catherine Wiafe, WF&FSA Director, Marketing & Communications
Anyone who’s been to WF&FSA’s Floral Distribution Conference will tell you it’s an incredible and engaging experience. However, if you’re going to ask your company to pay, you have to make a solid case for attending. Here’s a bit of advice on getting your company to send you to the 2018 Floral Distribution Conference.
- Focus on how your company and team will benefit from the information and the insights you’ll gain.
- Make a game plan and create your story.
- Leverage your communication skills.
To help you accomplish this, we have created the Justification Toolkit to assist with getting approval from your company. Please take the time to review the materials to gain a better understanding of the Floral Distribution Conference and how to communicate the value it can provide when attempting to seek approval to attend. Here's a quick overview of what you will find in the toolkit to make your case:
- Talking Points: Start the conversation with focused details aimed at supporting your attendance at the Floral Distribution Conference.
- Tools for Leverage: Demonstrate the tangible benefits of attending using our video, conference infographic, registration brochure, expense worksheets, and letter template.
- Value of WF&FSA's 2018 Floral Distribution Conference: Outlines the costs of each activity separately and compares cost with the conference registration fees.
And to make it easier, you can download the information as a PDF to use later. We’re counting down the weeks until the 2018 Floral Distribution Conference in Miami, FL. We hope to see you there!