Programs & Services
WF&FSA 2014 MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE
July 24-26, 2014
Embassy Suites O’Hare
Passport to Management Success:
Plan, Communicate, Measure.
Brought to you by the following sponsors:
Kennicott Brothers Company
This unique two-day program gives new and experienced managers the tools they need to be successful in leading and managing.
Learn how to successfully orchestrate the people, resources and tasks it takes to lead and manage.
THERE'S MORE TO BEING A MANAGER THAN MEETS THE EYE
Knowing the hard skills of management s only half of it. The other part of the job - and often the most challenging for managers - requires planning, communicating and measuring.
As a participant, you will:
- Get a thorough briefing in the nuts and bolts of planning and scheduling. Learn how to stay on top of deadlines and expenses.
- Discover the human resources knowledge it takes to effectively manage your team. Get ideas, instructions and requests across quickly and accurately.
- Learn effective communication skills.
- Learn how to analyze your business data to help direct your operational decision making. A must for anyone involved in front line management.
- Play with flowers! While you may work in the floral industry, how often do you get to work with flowers? Here’s your chance to create your own unique design.
- Build relationships with colleagues across the industry.
Tom Figueroa, AIFD
The WF&FSA Management Institute, held annually each spring, provides an educational opportunity for members to focus on a compelling business topic for two days. This intensive program is lead by an expert presenter and allows plenty of opportunity for interactive round-table discussion and networking.
- Institute Registration
- Hotel Reservations & Information
- Program Schedule
- Program Highlights
- Speaker & Program Details
- Networking Opportunities
- Sponsorship Registration & Sponsor List
- Mike Garcia Scholarship
- Laura Kantakis Scholarship
- Attendee Testimonials
Programs & Services
- Floral Distribution Conference
- Management Institute
- WF&FSA Data Exchange Standards
- WF&FSA Open Talks
- Webinars & Seminars
- Audio Conferences
- Operational Best Practices
- Value Partners
- Marketing Resources
- Technology Insights
- Industry Links
- Leland T. Kintzele Award