Programs & Services
WF&FSA’s Management Institute
August 1-4, 2017
Embassy Suites denver downtown
Register Today for WF&FSA’s 2017 Management Institute – brought to you this year from Denver, Colorado!
Invest in your future and join us for this year’s Management Institute. WF&FSA’s Management Institute provides you with exceptional educational programming where you will learn practical skills to help you tackle timely business problems. Attendees will also enjoy exceptional networking opportunities where you will interact with industry peers to help grow your network. In addition to two days of education and networking events, make sure to also register for WF&FSA’s Road Trip, which will take you to the top wholesale, retail, event and production facilities in the Denver marketplace!
By registering for this year’s Management Institute, you will be able to:
- Learn new processes for distribution sales management as well as how to put together a sales plan that drives action.
- Replenish inventory expertly and successfully to ensure you meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Attract, engage and retain millennials to meet changing workforce demands.
- Foster essential industry relationships with colleagues across the industry.
- Network with professionals across the industry learning different sides of the wholesale floral marketplace.
To ensure your company’s staying power in today’s competitive marketplace, it is critical for you to hone your skills through education designed just for WF&FSA. For a small financial investment, you can invest in the future of your company, co-workers, staff and yourself for years to come!
Photos from the 2016 Management Institute:
See what past attendees say about this Institute:
The WF&FSA Management Institute, held annually, provides an educational opportunity for members to focus on a compelling business topic for two days. This comprehensive two-day program features intensive education and plenty of networking and interactive segments.
- Institute Registration
- Hotel Reservations & Information
- Program Schedule
- Speaker & Program Details
- Networking Opportunities
- Sponsorship Registration & Sponsor List
- Mike Garcia Scholarship
- Laura Kantakis Scholarship
- Attendee Testimonials
Programs & Services
- Floral Distribution Conference
- Management Institute
- WF&FSA Data Exchange Standards
- Operational Best Practices
- Value Partners
- Marketing Resources
- Technology Insights
- Industry Links
- Leland T. Kintzele Award